Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 12, 2007

VBS day 4

Tired.tired.tired. Thats me! So extra quick post. Im going to explain the middle picture right quick....every year I dress up as a character and dance for the kids, being like a life size bible school mascot. This year im a penguin and Chloe LOVES it, so i took her to see the penguin before church today and picked up the head and she loved on it forever, so thats why you can see a big eye and beak in the middle picture, LOL.

Ok so its time to play lets laugh at Lindsey! Here is me in all my glory dancing (or acting a fool!) as J.P the Penguin at church this week....

*you know the drill..click to enlarge*

9 comments:

4D said...

You are too great! What a great way to get the story to kids.

Keep smilin!

Beckyb said...

I just love your blog - and now I'm coming out of hiding to ask - I am assuming that you are using FotoFusion to build your collages - I use that too, but how do you get the fun backgrounds on your collages??? I can only do the solids or the few they give you to choose from. I enjoy your blog and I will be back!!

Lauren said...

Looks like you had fun with the penguin!!!

Gracie said...

Very cute pictures! I liek penguins too!

Holly said...

Looks like Chloe and everyone loved the penguin. What a great idea. Very cute pictures.

terilynnh2000 said...

Ok- I LOVE your blog- I have been lurking for a few days now. How do you get such amazing looking collages? Please share your secret! Thanks!!!! :)

Lori said...

Very funny!!

Lauren said...

What program do you use for your collages?

Wannell Willard said...

Glad Chloe had fun at VBS. Lindsey, you are always a great mascot, and I'm sure the kids loved it.