Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 28, 2007

Celebrate

Saturday night, one of my bestest friends Mary had a little get-together to celebrate her graduating, just her family and close friends got together for food, swimming and fun! Of course me, my parents and Chloe went and had a really good time celebrating this milestone in her life. Last year my parents threw me a surprise graduation party at the same place Mary had hers (my mom's best friends house) Anyway, I was SO glad to have Chloe here to help us celebrate this year, and i think Mary was too! Im so very proud of her and this accomplishment in her life, especially after the struggle she had with Leukemia. It was certainly a day of celebration. She doesn't graduate for another 2 weeks, but you can be sure that me and CM will be there with bells on! As usual, we took pictures!!


With that said, I hope you all take a moment today to remember every person who has sacrificed his/her life by serving in our military and ensuring our freedom. Happy Memorial Day............

5 comments:

4D said...

Congrats Mary!!!

A wonderful reminder.

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

Congrats to Mary!

Taking today to remember.

OziMum said...

Congrat's Mary! Now it's all over? No more studies?


May the fallen, rest in peace.

Wannell Willard said...

Congratulations Mary Beth! It is hard to believe that she is a senior. Glad that she had a great party. Mary Beth,looked great in her cap and gown Sunday, for Graduate Sunday. She is truly one of God's miracles.

Deb said...

Great photo's! Congrats to Mary.