Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Happy Easter Indeed!!

What a perfect Easter, with the perfect baby girl!! We got all dressed up for church, came home changed into something comfy then me and Chloe watched her new video before taking a nice long nap, then got up refreshed and ready to eat Easter dinner with the family. It was great!!! Enjoy the pictures!!

****Click to enlarge****

Now without further adiou, presenting Miss Chloe Madison Xian in her very first Easter dress...SOOOO precious =)

The Easter bunny brought a lot of goodies for CM and myself, the BIG thing Chloe got was this from mom and dad, but she loves each and every gift!!


**Again, Click to enlarge***



OOO and look what I got from my parents and sister!!!!


This which I just HAD to post a picture of, just because I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It looked really good with my Easter outfit!! I also got This & This in purple from the parents and CM & This from my Nana, Pop & Aunt Deb

9 comments:

OziMum said...

Gorgeous pendants! What beautiful family pics!

CNA said...

She is so cute! I love that dress.




journeytomymeimei.blogspot.com

C's Mom said...

Amazing family photos!

Looks like you had a wonderful Easter together :0)

Me lurves that necklace too.

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Awww! Looks like Miss Chloe Madison has a very fun first Easter!! I love her dress! She loves so stunning in her Easter dress!! :)

Wannell Willard said...

I love your Easter pics. You all look so happy. I am sure that Chloe was amazed with the Easter Bunny gifts. She is on blessed little girl, and you are one blessed family.

4D said...

Happy Easter! Looks like it was a wonderful holiday.

Keep smilin!

Deb said...

Looks like the Easter Bunnymade a royal entrance here! Love the way you presented the pictures!

Steffie B. said...

Just found your blog.....I love it. I'll be back! ;)

Unknown said...

I LOVE her Easter dress~ so cute! Looks like your Easter was awesome with Miss Chloe! BTW, I love that necklace you got!!