Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Little Miss Personality!

As ive mentioned before, Chloe has an amazing personality, well for the past few days ive had my camera ready hoping to catch a few of CM's funny faces that show her personality, but with a 16 month old its hard to capture everything she does, shes the family comedian!! Here are just a few pictures and a video of her doing what she does best, making me laugh!

Another picture of her piggyface! (This picture was taken last weekend)

Such a silly girl at dinnertime

I call this her "Dancing at Dinner" pose =)

CHEEZE PLEAZE! =)

Baskethead!!

In this short video, Chloe is eating cherrios by grabbing them with her mouth sort of like a dog, and of course doing her split while she grabs the cherrios..it is sooo funny and cracks me up everytime she does it...im not sure if you can tell in this video but when i laugh she will start laughing also..lol.


3 comments:

C's Mom said...

I need to eat my Cheerios like that...it's like a little workout.

Of course, I may snap something important if I try it ;0)

Chloe pulls it off with panache

OziMum said...

Great photos! She is just packed full of personality!!! I'm sure there's never a dull moment!

Wannell Willard said...

You have really captured some of the sweetest expressions. I know that Chloe brings so much happiness to your life. She is one beautiful little girl.